Freight forwarders subject to the Turkish Road Transportation Law no. 4925 (KTK) and Road Traffic Regulation (KTY) can track, assess and monitor the movements of the goods, cargo and passengers that they carry using U-ETDS (Transport – Electronic Monitoring and Control System) in electronic medium and in real time. Detaysoft’s U-ETDS Integration Solution makes it possible to submit the required data from SAP to the U-ETDS system in full compliance.
To find out more about the requirements for U-ETDS submissions, which will become mandatory on December 31, 2020, please click here.
• Enables detailed logging (recording digital movements) of the submitted data for monitoring purposes and offers alert systems.
• Detailed reporting and monitoring.
• Sends status updates – instantly or at defined intervals – about the data submissions by email.
• Fully compatible with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure’s U-ETDS system.
Allows companies to check;
• Certificates and vehicle cards,
• Validity of the SRC certificates of drivers and candidate drivers,
• Vehicle inspection information.
• Rapid limitless data delivery to the U-ETDS system.
• Full compatibility with SAP data eliminates the need to enter the same data multiple times.
• Allows all transport operations created in the existing system to be quickly submitted without the need for assistance and support.
• Easy data preparation fed by dispatch notes.
• Integration of data without SAP inventory records.
• Customizable admin panels for companies.