In today's economic conditions, companies should minimize their costs by integrating themselves with customers and suppliers, and maximize their profits by positioning their products at the right time, in the right place, with the right price. Effective management of the supply chain, which includes particularly suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and consumers, is a very key factor in achieving a competitive edge.
SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a solution designed in world standards. With this solution, you can ensure coordination among all suppliers, distributors and business partners. You can also improve your customer relationships and reduce your operating costs.
• SAP SCM allows you to manage processes such as networks, coordination, execution and planning in more detail.
• It enables you to partner with businesses worldwide through a networked supply chain.
• It also ensures that you can respond to demand in a more planned way by building the design of your supply chain infrastructure.
• By ensuring coordination within your business, it helps you to act according to various reports with inventory and cost controls.
• SAP APO offers fully integrated solutions for planning and execution of supply chain management. It is placed at the heart of the supply chain link, and includes planning and optimization functions for different business processes such as Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Supply Demand Balancing, detailed scheduling in Production Planning and Transportation management.
• After SCM 5.0, Spare Parts Management has been added as well.
• The APO application works in integration with the ERP Modules and CIF interface. It also offers a broad range of reporting options since it can work with the BI module.
• Forecasting & Replenishment optimizes the internal logistics of retailers by improving the replenishment processes.
• SAP Forecasting & Replenishment enables the retailers to forecast customer demand at Store and Distribution Channel levels with advanced techniques. Forecast optimizes product inventory by considering all factors and defining future demand. Once the forecast is created, the product is made sure to be “in the right place at the right time” with order recommendations.
• SAP EM enables coordination of all planning and activities in an organization by managing information exchange and allows monitoring of critical events.
• It can work in integration with other SAP components such as SAP R/3, SAP CRM and SAP BW. It can also be connected to non SAP systems using BAPI or XML / XI calls. IDocs are also another way to get data to the SAP EM system.
• SAP EM application allows your company to monitor and manage events across your processes that involve partners, inventories and assets. It captures events from your and your partners’ systems, analyzes them against predefined plans and alerts or workflows and informs relevant people to react more quickly if deviations are found.
• Supply network collaboration / integrated inventory control system optimizes collaboration with customers and vendors with a shared platform, which is created as a result of monitoring and observing the product replenishment process.
• Extended Warehouse Management offers flexible and automated solutions to process movement of goods in a warehouse and manage inventory. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all processes in a warehouse.
• Extended Warehouse Management is SAP’s next generation warehouse management system. Together with the WM Module, it manages the complex logistics processes in the supply chain. EWM effectively manages functions such as: receiving goods, shipping goods, complex cross-docking, partitioning, packaging and delivery logistics, integrations with Logistics Service Providers and workforce management.