The Debt Deductions Solution, developed by Detaysoft, makes it possible to monitor the various types of deductions from the employees’ salaries such as court-mandated payments, alimony payments, installments and advance payments on the SAP system. With an infrastructure that allows all processes related to debt deductions to be managed from a single point, the solution stands apart among its peers.
• Keeps deductions from the employees’ salaries such as court-mandated payments, alimony payments, installments and advance payments in detail under debt types broken down to subtypes.
• Offers the option to keep the total debt amount fixed, while enabling deductions from the payroll according to the number and amounts of installments or a percentage.
• If the debt is subject to interest, allows interest to be applied on the total debt amount.
• In setting the deduction ratio, allows for selection of which salary payments to be included in the deduction and to what extent.
• Deductions can be applied automatically or manually on the payroll. If records need to be corrected, they can be deleted and reentered.
• If a specific debt should not be deducted, debt can be entered as TL 0.00 to ensure no payable is deducted for a specific month.
• Deductions can be scheduled in date order based on debt type.
• With respect to employees with multiple deductions, allows types of deductions to be made within the same period or in consecutive periods, one after another is cleared.
• If companies within the same system use different methods, allows for distinctions based on company codes.
• Allows for debt types to be deducted within the same period or to be carried over to the next period, based on which period is selected.
• Allows recording information about the execution office to be entered into the debt type.
• Records the deduction automatically and carries over the balance after the payroll is processed.
Detaysoft’s Payables Solution also allows additional enhancements, tailored to your needs and expectations.