With the Employee Experience Management solution in the SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM Suite) portfolio, pay attention and understand the needs of your employees, and design the employee experience to enable your employees to achieve peak performance levels.
You can improve the employee experience by better understanding the key drivers of employee engagement.
- Flexible survey creation: Access best-practice surveys or create your own easily.
- Role-based dashboards and reporting: Support your leaders and managers with personalized dashboards based on your organization’s structure.
- Customizable impact reports: Know where to focus your attention on and which actions to take to improve employee engagement immediately.
- Guided action planning: Track improvements with action planning tools to ensure the changes you make to drive results.
- Tailored data exports: Access employee feedback in real-time.
- Key-driver analysis: Identify priority areas for improving everyday technology experiences.
- Real-time dashboards: Gain insight into where additional training or support is needed.
- AI-powered text analytics: Receive structured insights from employee feedback with topics, sentiment scores, and trends.
- Digital intercepts and ticketing: Meet employees in a particular workflow to gather insights on their technology experience.
- Event-based triggers: Optimize your onboarding process with feedback and insights from new employees, and act on automated exit feedback.
- Preconfigured and customizable dashboards: Get your dashboards up and running real-time by choosing best-practice templates that meet your business needs.
- Tailored reports: Combine onboarding and feedback with other key touchpoints to understand the impacts throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Statistical key driver analysis: Use key driver analysis to prioritize actions with the most significant impact on key metrics like ramp time and productivity.
- 360-degree feedback: Develop leaders and holistically assess performance with rich feedback.
- Individualized reports: Provide leaders with a holistic understanding of their strengths and opportunities.
- Easily configured questions, workflows, and report design: Scale and automate your employee development feedback programs.
- Rich qualitative feedback and dynamic visualizations: Adopt a data-based approach to help leaders and employees to develop.
- Experimentation using conjoint analysis surveys: Make strategic decisions on emerging trends and impact drivers based on data, not just anecdotal employee feedback.
- Enhanced offerings by segments: Consider employee feedback when identifying the optimal benefits package quickly, affordably, and confidently.
- Stronger total rewards programs: Improve employee satisfaction by including them in critical decisions about their benefits options.
Companies prioritizing employee experience and well-being achieve business flexibility and perform strongly.
What is the connection between employee experience and financial performance?
What are the most significant experience fields of employees?
How to accomplish mental, emotional, and physical resilience?
Where to invest in boosting flexibility and business performance?
Read the Thrive XM Index 2020 Report for the experiences of companies that outperformed and grown despite the pandemic.
With HCM solutions proven effective worldwide, support your teams who work at the office, remotely, or hybrid with many processes such as core HR, payroll, time tracking, benefits administration, and HR service delivery.
With powerful human resources software, fulfill the needs of your talented teams regarding their recruiting, onboarding, performance, compensation, learning, promotion, and personal development processes.
Gain data-driven insights on human resources business processes and make smarter decisions quicker by leveraging people analytics and workforce planning tools to boost the overall company performance.