What is e-Invoice?
The e-Invoice application, which was introduced with General Communiqué on Tax Procedure Law No. 397, is a system that enables you to send and receive invoices as well as manage all invoicing your process on a single platform that works in integration with your SAP platform.
Detaysoft creates e-transformation solutions that comply with different countries’ regulations.
• Works in full integration with SAP.
• Also works seamlessly with non-SAP systems such as Logo AS-400 and Netsis.
• All e-Invoice related processes including sending, receiving and viewing invoices and data configurations can be performed using the interfaces within SAP ERP on authorization basis.
• Works in full integration with the HSM devices used in high volume invoicing transactions.
• Send faultless invoices by ensuring integration of the issued invoices with the main data.
Automates main data management with web services periodically and attracts companies in the e-Invoice system.
• Offers simple and functional interfaces in order for users to track their invoicing transactions both within SAP and also on project basis.
Main data management
Why Detaysoft e-Invoice?
• Ensures adaptation of users.
• Provides users with feedback while managing your e-Invoice processes.
• Takes the actions needed for accurate functioning of the process.
• Allows viewing of invoices on the SAP e-Invoice system, all statuses related to the process are logged and shown in reports.
• Sends faultless invoices.
• Offers easy implementation and cost advantage.
• The problems you may face during the process are solved quickly by Detaysoft teams.
• Integrates into companies’ existing network-based archive systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Special Integrator (SI):
• Generates, submits and tracks electronic records according to the technical guidelines set out and published by RA.
• In e-Invoice and e-Archive, signs electronic records with its own financial seal without the need for the taxpayer's financial seal or using the HSM device with high-speed signing power.
• Undertakes for its systems to be accessible and functioning 24/7.
• In addition to the cost of IT system, server and database costs also belong to the special integrator.
• Follows updates in legislation or technical guidelines on behalf of the taxpayer, provides information and applies the updates in its system.
• Special integrators, which provide costing per invoice and storage services, store the electronic records for the committed period.
• Special integrators back up taxpayers’ data, thus preventing data loss in disaster situations.
• The systems offered by special integrators and ERP applications can exchange data automatically.
• Special integrator cannot apply to RA for e-Invoice, e-Ledger on behalf of the taxpayer.
• It cannot take on additional responsibilities other than those allowed by RA for special integrators.
• The taxpayer itself is required to manage the IT system and server management, data archiving costs, following updates in legislation and technical guidelines, and their implementation to the system.
Regarding the switch from your old e-Ledger system and migrating your data to the new Detaysoft e-Ledger system, we request invoice envelope and application reply envelope UBL files. (This is important in terms of replying to the old commercial invoices received within the legal period as approved/rejected.) If it is not kept as an envelope file, we can also migrate the invoices to the new system via the signed invoice UBL file.
The e-Invoice/Archive package can run in SAP R/3 4.6C and higher versions.
This service is provided daily. Furthermore, the service is active during the day. Our integrator service records the registered taxpayers received from RA in the system on a daily basis and provides it as a service for external systems.
The system directs e-Invoice taxpayers to the e-Invoice screen, and the others to the e-Archive screen.
The cost of storage is a cost that the special integrator service brings. In cases when Detaysoft server is used, the monthly storage cost is calculated by adding the incoming and outgoing quantities.
First steps to start the project:
• Obtaining the financial seal from TÜBİTAK
• Application for integration (https://portal.efatura.gov.tr/efaturabasvuru/)
• Preparing a test server
• External IP (Real IP) allocation
• Obtaining SSL
• Installing the database on the server
Since your past invoices do not have corresponding documentation in SAP, a separate Z program has to be written specifically for you so that you can enter these invoices into the system and view them.
If the invoices are procured by the company, invoice envelope and application reply envelope UBL files, if any, are provided by the company, or signed invoice UBL file - if it is not kept as an envelope file – is delivered to Detaysoft, then the files can be migrated to the new system and past invoice data can be uploaded to the Detaysoft package in SAP by running programs written according to analyses.
Our package also works without PI integration.
e-Export was a requirement of RA to execute export processes over the e-Invoice system. Therefore, related activities were carried out as part of maintenance.