The automotive and supply industry is among the top drivers of the national economy with its share in production, employment, and exports. With more than 20 years of SAP expertise, Detaysoft brings the latest technological competencies to this industry to meet the requirements of the digital age. With a successful track record of accompanying the digital transformation journeys of nearly 30 local and global automotive companies with end-to-end projects, Detaysoft now presents the D'Auto solution package by diligently studying and analyzing the industry’s expectations and business processes.
The D’Auto solution package enables automation of all business processes from sourcing, production, and sales to delivery, finance, and reporting so you can achieve sustainable growth and gain a competitive edge. In addition to scripted robotic process automation (RPA) scenarios, D'Auto also includes a wealth of packages such as the RISE with SAP solution, which provides a roadmap of digital transformation for businesses, and various e-transformation applications, allowing you to adopt the agile enterprise model and quickly align with new business approaches. Take advantage of the new solution package by Detaysoft, which always supports the automotive industry with value-added solutions, and create optimal benefits at minimal costs while opening the door to long-term success.
- Planning and management of short- and long-term customer demands
- EDI integration with sales delivery plans
- Just-in-sequence demand management (JIS)
- Consignment order management
- EDI integration with purchasing delivery plans
- Subcontracting processes
- Shipping notice (ASN)
- Component consumptions
- Scrap and rework processes
- Master data management
- Facility maintenance
- Production label solutions
- Production reservation and staging processes management
- Complaints management
- Calibration processes
- Intercompany sales
- Deposit and recycled packaging
- Electronic data management (EDI-DELFOR-DELJIT-DESADV-DELJIS)
- EDI invoice integration
- Customer label solutions
- Transportation planning processes (TM)
- Shipping notice (ASN)
- Poka-Yoke solutions
- Legal, IFRS, management reporting
- Quick end-of-period closing, exchange rate valuation, and classification
- Reporting of legally required VAT, other tax returns, and BABS report, etc.
- Integrated e-solutions (e-Ledger, e-Invoice, and e-Archive, etc.)
- Cash flow and liquidity reporting
- Budget control system
- Customer credit risk management
- Real-time financial reporting
- Customer Inventory Tracking vs. Needs, Resale
- Needs (MRP Output) vs. Inventory
- Production Revenues, Profitability and Material Use Ratio
- Production Performance
- Inferior Quality Costs
- Supplemental import costs
Chart your route to the intelligent enterprise journey with Detaysoft and get access to all the solutions and services you need for true business transformation in one package with RISE with SAP With 20 year of expertise, we tailor the Next Generation Transformation Package RISE with SAP, which offers S/4HANA, infrastructure, platform and SAP expertise in one contract as a service with a cloud business model, to your business and industry.
Ensure compliance of your business processes with legal requirements by using the budget- and environment-friendly e-transformation solutions that we develop at the Detaysoft R&D Center. Businesses acquire a quicker and more agile system with legally required applications such as e-Invoice, e-Ledger, e-Archive, e-Waybill, and e-Producer, HR applications, including e-Health, e-SSI, and SSA Incentive, and Finance applications such as e-Account Statement, e-Declaration, and e-Reconciliation. Please click for more information about our e-transformation solutions.
d’talks | For another Digital Transformation Story, M. Serdar Kuzuloğlu and Alkin Aksoy visit Fark Labs, the innovation center of Farplas, which has made significant contributions to the automotive supply industry for more than 50 years. Ahu Büyükkuşoğlu Serter, Entrepreneur, Investor, and Chairwoman of Fark Holding, tells the digitalization story of Farplas.
d’talks | For another Digital Transformation Story, M. Serdar Kuzuloğlu and Alkin Aksoy visit TOFAŞ, a company that left its mark on Turkey’s near history with many firsts to its name in the automotive industry for 50 years. Özgür Çetinoğlu, CTO, tells the digitalization story of TOFAŞ.