SAP Vuruşkan* Systems Integration Project has been succesfully completed in 2016 under the consultancy of Detaysoft and the system has been running successfully since then.
Vuruşkan is a cement sector based software that Votorantim uses.
SAP MM(Materials Management), SD(Sales and Distribution), PP(Production Planning) systems are integrated with Vuruşkan system by using SAP PI(Process Integration) solution.
*Vuruşkan; An application called Vuruşkan, manages cement and concrete logistic processes.
- Votorantim Group, is a 100% Brazilian company with presence in over 20 countries and will complete 98 years of activity in 2018. Through Votorantim Industrial, it operates in various sectors that are capital intensive with a high production scale. Votorantim is present in the following segments: Cement, Metals, Steel, Energy, Pulp and Agribusiness.
- Location: Turkey
- Industry: Cement and construction industry
- Products/ Solutions: SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), SAP PI (Process Integration)/PO(Process Orchestration)
- Detaysoft: Detay Danışmanlık Bilgisayar Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
- The largest SAP solution partner in Turkey with a 100% Turkish capital, Detaysoft elevates its clients' business processes to international standards with continuous innovation and offers solutions with digitalization to companies in transformation process since 1999.
- United VARs members involved: Detaysoft and Seidor Consulting
- Implement all the interfaces required to the new Vuruşkan requirements, processing master and transactional data individually and in a more automated way.
- Implement the pricing functionality in SAP, taking into account the tariff of finished product, additives and additional services that may be provided to the customer.
- Implement the credit control functionality in SAP, and communicate the result of credit validation to Vuruşkan (block and release of sales order).
- With real-time integration of SAP and Vuruşkan systems, there have been improvements in operational times by 20% and in user interventions in integration errors by 100%.
- A more reliable, traceble and improved infrastructure has been developed with the implementation of SAP PI product;
- Greater control
Centralized point for all interfaces
Reports and early warnings
- More security
It serves as a filter in communication between systems,
preventing them from reaching incorrect data communications
Intermediate layer between CCTs and external systems
- More reliability
Control of communications
It reduced the ECC workload of interfaces management.