What is e-Ledger?
The e-Ledger solution, developed by Detaysoft and fully integrated into SAP, is a system that makes copies of general ledgers and day books, creates their warrants and prepares them for submission.
Detaysoft’s e-Ledger solution is accredited by the Revenue Administration (RA).
Accurate information flow
• Works in full integration with SAP.
• Can be used in non-SAP environment as well.
• e-Ledgers are created monthly. The e-ledgers, which are created, are submitted on the last day of the third month following the month the ledger is printed.
• In addition to measuring the adequacy of the existing system against the e-Ledger system, necessary guidance for scenarios are also offered.
• Day book, day book warrant, general ledger and general ledger warrant files can be prepared in formats compliant with RA standards.
• Files of the ledgers can be stored in their original form in digital medium.
• Contributes to your organization’s sustainability goals.
Why Detaysoft e-Ledger?
• A platform that enables user adaptation…
• As part of maintenance services, changes in legislation are adapted to the system on a monthly basis.
• Reduces your operational costs.
• With short installation and implementation time, it can be deployed quickly.
• Detaysoft, with 20 years of experience and more than 100 e-Ledger projects, maintains its reputation as a skilled provider in the industry.
• Provides financial consultancy services by offering turnkey services.
• Allows users to easily adapt to e-Ledger processes with SAP screens.
Who should use e-Ledger?
• Natural person taxpayers - Qualified electronic signature
• Legal entity taxpayers - Financial seal
• Taxpayers with approved software
• Taxpayers that complete the application process
Frequently Asked Questions
Financial consultants create two types of documents, one for opening and one for closing. Opening and closing records are entered with these documents. The documents are printed into the ledger according to their recording dates. For the opening, records dated Jan 1 are added to the beginning of the ledger while closing records dated December 31 are added to the end of the ledger.
Special Integrator (SI):
• Generates, submits and tracks electronic records according to the technical guidelines set out and published by RA.
• In e-Invoice and e-Archive, signs electronic records with its own financial seal without the need for the taxpayer's financial seal or using the HSM device with high-speed signing power.
• Undertakes for its systems to be accessible and functioning 24/7.
• In addition to the cost of IT system, server and database costs also belong to the special integrator.
• Follows updates in legislation or technical guidelines on behalf of the taxpayer, provides information and applies the updates in its system.
• Special integrators, which provide costing per invoice and storage services, store the electronic records for the committed period.
• Special integrators back up taxpayers’ data, thus preventing data loss in disaster situations.
• The systems offered by special integrators and ERP applications can exchange data automatically.
• Mükellef adına GİB’e e-Fatura, e-Defter başvurusunda bulunamaz.
• Special integrator cannot apply to RA for e-Invoice, e-Ledger on behalf of the taxpayer.
• The taxpayer itself is required to manage the IT system and server management, data archiving costs, following updates in legislation and technical guidelines, and their implementation to the system.
Regarding the switch from your old e-Ledger system and migrating your data to the new Detaysoft e-Ledger system, we request invoice envelope and application reply envelope UBL files. (This is important in terms of replying to the old commercial invoices received within the legal period as approved/rejected.) If it is not kept as an envelope file, we can also migrate the invoices to the new system via the signed invoice UBL file.
The e-Invoice/Archive package can run in SAP R/3 4.6C and higher versions.
The cost of storage is a cost that the special integrator service brings. In cases when Detaysoft server is used, the monthly storage cost is calculated by adding the incoming and outgoing quantities.
First steps to start the project:
• Obtaining the financial seal from TÜBİTAK
• Application for integration (https://portal.efatura.gov.tr/efaturabasvuru/)
• Preparing a test server
• External IP (Real IP) allocation
• Obtaining SSL
• Installing the database on the server
This service is provided daily. Furthermore, the service is active during the day. Our integrator service records the registered taxpayers received from RA in the system on a daily basis and provides it as a service for external systems.